(2) 2 OZ Gold Thick-Save on Two!
USA Gold CA
USA Gold CA
Here are a few things to look for when comparing the CA glue you are using now with USA Gold CA's
* Clarity- Are your CA's crystal clear or do they have a yellow cast to them?
* Viscosity- Are your CA's the same thickness every time, or does your glue sometimes fluctuate in thickness from bottle to bottle?
* Performance- Do your CA's bond pitchy hardwoods easily or do you need accelerator to get them to bond? Do you need to use accelerator with your CA's frequently on many different materials?
* Freshness Dated- All USA Gold CA products have the date of manufacture printed on the bottom of the bottles. Do yours? Regular or "Best Used By" freshness dating does not tell you when it was made!
Do you need to use a lot of "specialty" CA products?
Ever wonder why you need them? If the CA is properly made and has undergone multiple distillation, there will not be a need for "special" CA is for plastics, another one for fiberglass, another one for crafts, or one for any other supposed "special" hobby use.
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you should give USA Gold CA's a try. You will be pleasantly surprised by the performance and quality that triple distillation makes. Treat yourself to the best CA products - USAGold CA's!
Strongest Formulas Available- None Stronger!
Proven & Published in ASTM tests
Tensile Strength (ASTM D-2095 - 42-4800 PSI
Shear Strength (ASTM D-1002) -2800-3000 PSI
ASTM Tests are Bonding Steel to Steel
There is a reason NO ONE else publishes the ASTM Specs on their adhesives!
Build your own web store with PrestoStore